Rental business in Kharkov! OK, you finally decided what specific current business, would like to buy ... It's great! What's next?
Before you make an offer to the Seller, remember that we are talking not only about the price of a business. There are other details of the sale, which should be considered very carefully, except for the price!
Here is a small list of considerations:
1) Price business
2) settlement date
3) List of equipment / inventory (fixtures, furniture, materials and other)
4) Unfinished business
5) Due Diligence analysis
6) renting (Selling) premises/ Transfer / Update /Confirm/
7) Employees and their contracts, benefits
8) Debtors and creditors
9) Intellectual Property
10) Suppliers and contractors
11) Clients and databases
12) of the Vehicle – technical condition and registration
13) Franchise - if applicable
14) Domain names, web sites and e - mail
When you buy existing business, they are basic, but depending on the business, not the only one. I would suggest you seek professional legal advice to ensure that you have provided.Business contracts are complex, and if you don't get professional advice, You can make costly mistakes that are difficult to fix.
For information about buying or selling a business or if you are looking for professionals to advertise and sell your business, evaluate business value, visit our website http://investment-estate.com. Phone +38 067 975 6611 consultant. Professionals will help you buy/sell a business and then documented to make a deal. You can still apply by mail to: email@example.com